DISLOCATED WORKER GRANT
FOR ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Termination or Layoff - Have you experienced involuntary loss of employment?
- General announcement of layoff - Has your employer made an announcement of closure in the next 180 days?
- Self-Employed - Are you closing business doors due to economic conditions?
- Displaced Homemaker - Have you provided unpaid services to family members in your home but have lost financial support?
- Underemployed - Underemployed after dislocation and could benefit from training and skills in a new field?
- Spouse of an Armed Forces Worker - Are you a spouse who has lost employment or experienced difficulty gaining new employment due to relocation?
- Separated Service Member - Are you currently in transition? Or being discharged?
CLASSES HAPPENING SOON!
Workforce Readiness Safety Boot Camp
This program combines individual safety courses required in the construction industry, and lead to up to 7 qualifications or certifications necessary for entry-level employment in general construction and most trades.
Palmer - June 15 - June 26, 2020
Funding for these programs are 100% federally funded and are Equal Opportunity Programs.