Administrative Assistant Training Program – Level Three
Administrative workers are an integral part of any office across industry. Level Three of our Administrative Assistant Training program will provide students with the skills and knowledge needed for entry level employment in the administrative field. This intensive training program is a continuation of Level One and Level Two programs. This training includes hard and soft skills including advanced computer skills, Photoshop, petty cash, A/R and A/P, managing schedules, and business ethics.
PREREQUISITES FOR ENROLLMENT
- 18 Years of Age or Older by Graduation Date
- Computer with internet, microphone, and camera
- Social Security Card
- Valid Driver’s License or State Photo ID
- Completed Level One and Level Two or show proof of required skill in the following areas: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Powerpoint, Adobe, Zoom, and basic accounting.
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint (advanced)
- MS Publisher (extended)
- Photoshop & Photo Editing
- 10 Key
- Business Writing & Grammar
- Workplace Rights
- Scheduling and Travel
- Business Ethics and Terminology
- Invoices, Petty Cash, Accounts Tracking
- A/P & A/R
- Meeting Planning and Professionalism
CERTIFICATE OR CERTIFICATES
Graduates who successfully complete the course have the opportunity to earn the following certifications or certificates.
- MS Office Suite NIT Certificate of Completion
- NIT Certificate of Completion
- Photoshop NIT Certificate of Completion
It is the applicant’s responsibility to secure funding or provide payment for tuition and any training related costs. Additional costs not included in this price are, but not limited to: drug test and physicals, AWS certification fees, transportation, room and board, child care, etc.