Carpentry – High School Pathway
Length of Program: 8 weeks
Format of Program:
- Live Online Instruction via Blackboard
- Self-Paced Online Independent study
- 4 Practical Application days
- Enrolled in Homeschool Program
- Parental Consent
- DL or State ID
Certifications & Qualifications:
- Certificate of Completion
This is an introduction to basic woodworking safety and tools. Students will begin with basic concepts like construction math & drawings, & advance through skills required for site preparation, crew leadership, & roof systems.
Students will learn basic techniques and practical application using real-world examples. This program includes both independent study and at least 16 hours of live, online instruction, along with shop time.
There are 8 levels of our Carpentry Pathway!!
- Basic Carpentry Principals
- NIT Blackboard Student Access
- Additional one time books and materials charge of $250 to be collected before start of course (separate from tuition cost)
|Safety||Construction Math||Hand & Power Tools||Construction Drawings|
Total Cost: $450