Entrepreneurial – High School Pathway – Semester One
Length of Program: 16 Weeks / 1 Semester – Part 1 of the 2 year Track option (4 semester total)
Format of Program:
- Self paced online instruction
- Classroom/Theory to meet live online 3 days a week for the duration of the course
- Mondays 1 pm – 2:30 pm : Business Software 1
- Wednesdays 1 pm – 2:30 pm : Leadership
- Fridays 1 pm – 2:30 pm : Communication & Rhetoric
- Ages 14 – 19
- Parental Consent
- State Photo ID or Social Security Card
This pathway focuses on the skills needed for success in today’s modern business world. Computer skills, personal finance, networking, marketing, and job readiness skills.
Students can choose to take the full semester course ($1000), or just one of the 3 main modules – Business Software 1 ($350), Leadership ($350), or Communication & Rhetoric ($350).
- Leadership textbook
- Microsoft Software textbooks
- Communication textbook
- NIT Blackboard Student Access
- Additional one time books and materials charge of $250 to be collected before start of course (separate from tuition cost).
|Intro to Computers and Digital Media||Financial Institutions||Banking Services||Credit Scores|
|Bank Loans||Resume and Interview Skills||Budgeting||Financial Goal Setting|
|Basic Investing||Business Software||Leadership||Communication & Rhetoric|
Total Cost: $1000