GENERAL SAFETY COURSES
- 2 Hour Hazardous Communication Awareness (HAZCOM) / 030
- 4 Hour Emergency Response Awareness / 031
- 4 Hour General Hazard Awareness / 032
- 8 Hour Hazardous Waste Supervisor / 034
- Confined Space Entry / 011
- Energy Isolation – Lockout / Tag out / 018
- Overhead Crane Safety Training / 024
- Qualified Rigger / Signal Person / 027
- Qualified Rigger Training / 025
- Qualified Signal Person / 026
- Trenching & Shoring / 060
*Cancellation Policy: cancellations must be made up to three business days before the start of class to receive a refund. Registrants that do not provide three business days notice of cancellation or rescheduling will be billed in full.
UPCOMING COURSE CALENDAR
While we don't have any currently on the schedule, please let us know you are interested and we will contact you with our next available dates!
The following information applies to all NIT vocational programs, and any continued education programs exceeding 80 hours:
It is the applicant’s responsibility to secure funding or provide payment for tuition and any training related costs. Additional costs not included in this price are, but not limited to: drug test and physicals, transportation, room and board, child care, etc.
An applicant may apply at any time but may enter class only on specified starting dates. Classes have limited enrollment. If you have questions about our classes and course schedules, please contact us at 907-357-6400.