CLIENT SPECIFIC COURSES
This map represents some of the areas in Alaska that NIT has offered Safety Training.
At NIT we are able to conduct any safety and regulatory training you need, if you don’t see a specific course listed please call us at 907-357-6400.
- 40 Hour Asbestos Abatement Certification Training
- Boom Truck Safety Training / 009
- Certified Rigger Gear Inspection / 010
- Cold Water Survival Training / 046
- Fire Extinguisher Training / 047
- Gas Detector Use / 049
- Grader Training / HE200
- Helicopter Underwater Egress Training (HUET) / 053
- Lead Abatement Supervisor / 059
- Lead Inspector Refresher / 061
- Lead Risk Assessor Refresher / 062
- Mobile Crane Operator Certification Training 40 Hours / HE201
- Mobile Crane Operator Certification Training 80 Hours / HE202
- PEC / Premier Basic Orientation / 051
- PEC / Premier Core Compliance / 052
- Professional Workforce Communication and Training Development / 053
While we don't have any currently on the schedule, please let us know you are interested and we will contact you with our next available dates!