- OSHA 10 Hour – Construction / 020
- OSHA 10 Hour – General Industry / 021
- OSHA 30 Hour – Construction / 022
- OSHA 30 Hour – General Industry / 023
- Confined Space Entry / 011
- Energy Isolation - Lockout/Tag Out / 018
- Trenching & Shoring / 060
- Qualified Rigger/Signal Person / 027
- Qualified Rigger Training / 025
- Qualified Signal Person / 026
*Cancellation Policy: cancellations must be made up to three business days before the start of class to receive a refund. Registrants that do not provide three business days notice of cancellation or rescheduling will be billed in full.
UPCOMING HOMESCHOOL PROGRAM CALENDAR
The following information applies to all NIT vocational programs, and any continued education programs exceeding 80 hours:
It is the applicant’s responsibility to secure funding or provide payment for tuition and any training related costs. Additional costs not included in this price are, but not limited to: drug test and physicals, transportation, room and board, child care, etc.
An applicant may apply at any time but may enter class only on specified starting dates. Classes have limited enrollment. If you have questions about our classes and course schedules, please contact us at 907-357-6400.